CONTINUOUS RENAL REPLACEMENT THERAPY
The SAMI CRRT System is an open platform design, specifically intended to assist health care providers to deliver therapy safely and efficiently. SAMI’s built in intelligence reduces complexity while increasing efficiency and reducing consumable cost while delivering customized therapy.
The SAMI CRRT System offers flexible dialysis modalities in hospital or clinical settings, including Continuous Renal Replacement therapy (“CRRT”), Prolonged Intermittent Renal Replacement Therapy (“PIRRT”), Sustained Low Efficiency Dialysis (“SLED”), Slow Continuous Ultrafiltration (“SCUF”), Hemoperfusion (“HP”) and Therapeutic Plasma Exchange (“TPE”).
The SAMI System has regulatory approval in Canada (License# 100541) and in the USA (cleared by FDA under 510(k) No. K170790. Not all therapeutic indications are cleared in all jurisdictions. HP therapy is not approved in the US.
SAMI has been developed and is manufactured and commercialized in partnership with Infomed SA.
BENEFITS OF SAMI CRRT
- SAMI’s easy to read display provides a straightforward therapy overview with more additional therapy details available at the push of a button.
- The cassette slides into place and includes a pre-connected warming bag.
- SAMI’s safety sensors automatically engage with the cassette and blood lines, eliminating the need to thread the blood lines through external machine sensors.
- Intelligent screen provides guidance on priming and programming the therapy prescription.
- Easily store your frequently used therapy modalities.
RESEARCH ARTICLE FEATURED IN BLOOD PURIFICATION
Deployment of the SAMI CRRT System During the COVID-19 Pandemic
SAMI Virtual Training Program
Dialco team providing virtual training to University of Michigan team
SAMI Real Time Virtual Clinical Support
Dialco clinical staff available 24/7 to provide support
SAMI CRRT System in Action
The SAMI System deployed shortly after virtual training
SAMI cRRT Demonstration
SAMI renal replacement therapy information and instructions for use.
CAPPUCCINO WITH CLAUDIO RONCO
39th Vicenza Course on Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) and Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) October 2021
CRRT Technology Update
Host: Dr. Claudio Ronco; Guest: Dr. John Kellum and SAMI
CLINICAL EXPERIENCE WITH SAMI
Cappuccino with Claudio Ronco at the 2020 Vicenza Course