RENAL REPLACEMENT THERAPYMEET SAMI
The SAMI RRT System is an open platform design, specifically intended to assist health care providers to deliver therapy safely and efficiently. SAMI’s built in intelligence reduces complexity while increasing efficiency and reducing consumable cost while delivering customized therapy.
- SAMI’s easy to read display provides a straightforward therapy overview with more additional therapy details available at the push of a button.
Decrease end user training time. Preparing the SAMI extracorporeal blood circuit is done in three steps: Slide. Connect. Prime.
- The cassette slides into place and includes a pre-connected warming bag.
- SAMI’s safety sensors automatically engage with the cassette and blood lines, eliminating the need to thread the blood lines through external machine sensors.
- Intelligent screen provides guidance on priming and programming the therapy prescription.
- Easily store your frequently used therapy modalities.
SAMI Video Demonstration
SAMI renal replacement therapy information and instructions for use.
SAMI LOVES TO COLLABORATE
Our team of technical and clinical experts are committed to providing on demand education and full technical support.
With DIMI, Dialco Medical will offer benefits to ESRD patients who perform their dialysis at home (HHD) by providing a user-friendly interface that can keep them connected to the health care provider.
DIMI has been developed and is manufactured and commercialized by Infomed SA. Dialco Medical Inc. is the DIMI licensee in North America and is seeking regulatory approval.
DIMI is CE Marked.
DIMI is not available for sale in Canada and the USA.
Cappuccino with Claudio Ronco
Dr. Ronco introduces the DIMI machine at the ERA-EDTA Nephrology Congress in Budapest, June 2019.